In order to counter the stress of dealing with an in-depth investigation, we are regularly being called upon to conduct detailed systems reviews in order to advise businesses how to correctly deal with the impact of increasingly complex tax laws.
We currently offer the following services in respect of UK businesses and companies.
- PAYE reviews which include a partial or complete review of the business systems and procedures to minimise Income Tax and National Insurance Contributions issues
- Consideration of benefits and entertainment expenditure and the revision of expenses manuals for businesses
- Status reviews to determine whether a person is self-employed or in employment
- The undertaking of ‘walk through’ reviews to test the robustness of accounting and recording systems in place within the business for VAT and direct taxes
- Risk assessment of businesses in respect of formal HMRC action and the serving of production orders for VAT and direct taxes